Welcome Enflux Developers!
Thank you for joining the Enflux community. Our vision is to reinvent how the human body interacts with technology. We are thrilled to have so many talented development partners with this shared vision. Our goal is to empower you with the easiest to use, most affordable motion capture clothes. If you ever have any questions, please contact us anytime!
The Enflux Developer Kit comes with a shirt, pants, bluetooth dongle, and charger.
User Manual & Operating Instructions
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
- Video Games
- Recording Raw Sensor Data
- Recording Animation to be recorded in Unity
Enflux Unity Plug-in SDK Overview:
- Drag & Drop interface to move Enflux-enabled charactors into your Unity Environment
- Real-time filtered orientation angles (roll, pitch, yaw) from each IMU (20ms latency, 99% accuracy)
- Functionality to connect data from clothing to Enflux-provided rigged humanoid model
- Preloaded Enflux mesh & texture
- Descriptions on how to rig your own mesh and texture to Enflux-provided humanoid model
- Descriptions on how to rig your own rigged humanoid model
- Transmits to bluetooth dongle on desktop
- Tested on Windows 10 64-bit, Unity 5, JRE 8.0