Effective Date: January 1, 2017
As used herein, “Personal Information” means information that directly identifies you, such as your name, shipping and/or billing address, e-mail address, phone number, and/or credit card information.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
When you place an order with us for our Products, the Personal Information we collect may include your name, phone number, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, shipping address and gender. We will also keep the details of your order (including the size of any clothing you order) and of its fulfillment. We do not store your credit card information as that information is processed through our payment processors, as discussed below in “Shopify and Payment Processors.”
If you create or update an account with us, we may collect your name, username, e-mail address and e-mail preferences, phone number, age and password for your account.
When you interact with us, we collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide. For example, when you sign up for our Newsletters, fill in forms on our Site, enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, provide feedback or submissions to us, use forums on our Site, or otherwise use certain aspects of our Services, we collect the information you provide in connection therewith. In addition, we may collect information from you when you communicate with us through the Site, via e-mail or over the phone.
You can choose not to provide any information that is requested of you by us. However, this may limit your ability to use the Services.
Information We Collect Automatically
Enflux and our analytics providers and other service providers may use a variety of technologies to automatically collect information about your use of our Services. This information may include, but is not limited to, usage details, page visits, IP addresses, browser type, how often you visit the Site, what content you download from the Site, ad clicks and other information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. This information is collected anonymously in a matter that does not identify you and is not linked back to any Personal Information.
The technologies used by us and our analytics providers and other service providers for automatic data collection may include:
- Pixel Tags. Pages of our website and e-mails we send you may contain small electronic files known as pixel tags (also referred to as clear GIFs, web bugs, web beacons, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail, and for other related website and e-mail statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and tracking whether images and/or links in an e-mail are clicked on). Pixel tags may also be used to track when you leave the site and to then allow a third-party to serve you an ad on third-party websites.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect, including Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To help us develop, customize, deliver, support and improve our Services;
- To personalize your online experience on our Site and to better tailor the features, performance, and support of our Services to you;
- To respond to your questions, requests and comments;
- To contact you and deliver administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of the Service, such as updates and security or support and maintenance advisories;
- To send you our Newsletters or other subscriptions that you have agreed to receive;
- For technical administration of the Services, including to conduct system administration and system troubleshooting and to diagnose or fix technology problems;
- For our internal purposes (such as monitoring the Services, auditing and data and usage analysis);
- To send promotional communications to you and for other marketing and advertising purposes;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; and
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information or for any other purpose described herein or disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may combine your Personal Information with other information we collect from you and aggregate it with information collected from other users or sources to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality of our Services, and to analyze and understand how our Services are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically. After you terminate your use of the Services, we may continue to use your information for statistical purposes or other purposes as we see fit.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, agents, representatives and other third-party service providers we use to operate the Services;
- For order fulfillment, warehousing, and delivery;
- For information technology and office services, including software and website development, website hosting and data processing;
- To legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers;
- To our subsidiaries or affiliates;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Enflux’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Enflux is among the assets transferred.
Do Not Track Disclosures
We currently do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive communications from us, please follow any unsubscribe instructions that may be provided in our communications to you. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to opt out of communications. Please note that we may use your Personal Information to contact you with important notifications, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies, and you may not opt out of such notifications. Please also note that we may continue to use your information for statistical or other purposes as we see fit after you unsubscribe from any communications and/or terminate your use of the Services.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You may change your e-mail address, username, password and other information for your Enflux account by editing them in your account page. You may also contact us to correct or delete your Personal Information by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep your Personal Information and not delete it (or to keep your Personal Information for a certain time), in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements. No changes to Personal Information will be permitted where the change would result in incorrect information or would alter an already completed transaction with us. All requests to delete or update Personal Information will be subject to verification of your identity. We may decline to process change or deletion requests that we deem to be unreasonable, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or as may be required by law.
We make reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, but no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks connected to handling information on the internet. We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of your information transmitted through the Services and we are not responsible for the theft, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of your information. Any transmission of your information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You are responsible for your account, and we will attribute activities that occur using your account information (e.g., through the use of your password) to you. If you suspect that your password has been compromised contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that Personal Information is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will notify those persons whose Personal Information has been compromised, in accordance with the notification procedures set forth herein, or as otherwise required by applicable law. In the event that we or our Site suffers a data security breach that requires us to provide you with notice, such as under applicable law, you consent to allow us to provide you with such notice by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided to us.
Third-Party Sites and Services
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. The fact that we link to a website or display an advertisement or other third-party content or product is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with any of those third parties, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. Information collected by third parties is governed by their privacy practices. We are not responsible for that data collection or how it is used, and we encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. If you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Shopify and Payment Processors
Children under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use our Services or provide any Personal Information to us. If we learn we have knowingly collected or received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will take commercially reasonable steps to delete that information. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our Site, please contact us at email@example.com.
California Privacy Rights
29249 Albatross Rd Hayward
CA 94545 U.S.A.
Phone: +1 773-896-6828